Ardent provides Managed IT Services to keep up with ever-evolving business needs by focusing on reducing the total cost of ownership (TCO), improving IT infrastructure performance, and increasing flexibility.
With Ardent’s Managed IT Services, our customers gain faster returns on their IT investment, secure maximum business value, and cost-effectively manage their IT operations with high-quality solutions that use IT infrastructures and resources to their fullest potential.
We maintain high customer satisfaction levels by meeting SLAs that require round-the-clock management and monitoring of customer’s IT infrastructure.
Whether our customer needs constant primary management or additional resources to supplement customer’s staff, Ardent can provide the expertise necessary to manage and monitor IT infrastructure.
Ardent’s Infrastructure Management (IM) is a unified framework for incident, change, and problem management for desktop, network, and telecom services. Our experienced personnel, who are subject matter experts in domains like network, telecom, and systems, are highly skilled at leading and guiding customer staff.
Some of the key offerings of Ardent’s Infrastructure Management Service include:
- SERVICE AND SOLUTION MONITORING
Service monitoring operations
- Weather and global alerts
- Crisis monitoring
- Logical security
- End-user experience monitoring
- Operational performance metrics
- Physical site monitoring
- Business SLA performance monitoring
- Operations life-cycle management
- Trend management
Intelligence analysis and recommendations
- IT SERVICE OPERATIONS
- Incident management
- Change management
- Problem management
- IT supplier management
- Asset management
- Capacity / Demand management
- IT INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT
- Server administration
- Storage administration
- Database administration
- Network infrastructure management
- Security management
- Email management
- Desktop support
- CENTRALIZED IT HELPDESK
- Individualized services are available depending on specific requirements. Our customers can choose what they intend to outsource and what remains on-site.
- Cost to outsource maintenance is lower than maintaining a separate IT department. Managed IT service providers such as Ardent can provide tech support around the clock and have dedicated teams assigned to each account.
- Infrastructure analysis, one of the services we offer, can help customers identify and eliminate issues in their current infrastructure, improve performance, and optimize for success.
- Patch management and upgrades can be provided as needed.
- Less dependency on internal IT resources can improve both system availability and uptime.
- The latest technologies will be made available as part of ongoing network system strategy.