Ardent provides comprehensive investigative consulting services to state and federal agencies across the nation. Our skilled, fully licensed professionals specialize in investigating health care fraud and employment discrimination, including Equal Opportunity Employment (EEO) discrimination per Title 29 C.F.R. PART 1614 (EEO-MD-110).
Ardent brings industry knowledge, deep sensitivity, and keen expertise to audits and investigations involving individuals, professionals, recognized community business leaders, or financial entities with substantial business operations. We also investigate employment activities that encompass misrepresentations, discrimination, violations of civil rights and sexual misconduct.
Our services include –
- Conducting inquiries
- Reviewing allegations
- Conducting preliminary audits and investigations
- Preparing schedules, reviews, and organizing discovery
- Preparing factual summary/findings
- Providing recommendations for corrective measures
- Preparing Reports of Investigation (ROI)s