[vc_row][vc_column width=’1/3′][/vc_column][vc_column width=’1/3′] [/vc_column][vc_column width=’1/3′] [/vc_column][/vc_row]
The existing Client Relationship Manager (CRM) setup was a series of locally hosted spreadsheets maintained by a variety of diﬀerent departments, resulting in siloed, redundant, and inconsistent customer relationship data that added unnecessary time to each transaction. Coalescence would experience periodic prevention of access to critical sales and engagement data should a key stakeholder be unavailable.
Ardent implemented Vtiger CRM, a more reliable cloud-based system that is aﬀordable, user-friendly, universally accessible, and oﬀered a smooth transition mid-operations. As an open source application built in 2004, Vtiger is mature, extendable, and well-documented by the large community. The easy-to-use interface also reduced employee learning curves. The solution contains the following robust features:
- Simple-to-use import and export, where spreadsheet header columns can be aligned with Vtiger ﬁelds
- Filter creation to display and sort speciﬁc ﬁelds within a dataset
- Drag and drop documents for eﬃcient ﬁle(s) uploading and linking it to a particular record
- Custom ﬁeld generation with a variety of ﬁeld types such as a pick list, text box, checkbox, & much more
- User proﬁles management that determine intricate access levels
- Detailed log of activity as it pertains to every individual record for better tracking
Coalescence has discovered that Ardent’s solution gives its team members a much more comprehensive bird’s-eye view of relationships: team members can track which products are related to what organizations and which suppliers are certiﬁed by linking documents without losing sight of account management details like activities to complete and contacts to make. The solution also addresses federal food compliance standards with custom fields, filters, & reports that heighten the visibility of items such as risk levels and certifications.
The new system can store, track, & evaluate every lead and opportunity. Doing so entails more focus on high-value deals and others requiring special attention, enabling higher win-rates. Increased data collection capabilities, and powerful alert systems and reporting tools also ensure that the organization’s management is always plugged into what’s happening, and is be more informed in its decision making about lead nurturing and future products and services. Other beneﬁts include:
- Comprehensive contact proﬁles, notes, and engagement
- Greater visibility into, and management of, high-value deals
- Seamless transition from collection to reporting on data
- More operationally relevant workﬂow automation and reporting