Ardent is seeking qualified individuals to fill the role of Junior Case Closure Analyst for work with Foreign Military Sales (FMS).
Title: Junior Case Closure Analyst
- Performs case closure duties including financial management support, analytical support on case lines deemed to be in error, corrections to financial postings, expenditure delivery reporting and decision support services.
- Associate Degree in Accounting or Finance OR 1 year of working experience in accounting or finance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Willingness to learn and receive training on FMS processes and financial systems
- Reconciliation of data in government accounting systems, preferably in defense sector
- Foreign Military Sales (FMS) accounting or financial management experience
- Knowledge of General Accounting and Finance System (GAFS/BQ)
- Knowledge of Case Management Control System (CMCS)
- Knowledge of Shared Data Warehouse (SDW) system
- Knowledge of Comprehensive Cost and Requirement System (CCARS)
- Knowledge of Automated Business Service System (ABSS)
- Knowledge of Wide Area Workflow (WAWF) system
- Knowledge of AFSAC Online System
- Knowledge of Case Financial Dashboard (CFD) system
Security Clearance: Must have or be eligible for Tier 3 Background Investigation (NACLC)
Work Hours: Mon-Fri 8 AM to 5PM Eastern Time
At Ardent, we are always looking for the best and brightest talent. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Compensation shall be commensurate with level of education and relevant work experience.