Ardent is seeking qualified individuals to fill the role of Case Closure Analyst for work with Foreign Military Sales (FMS).
Title: Case Closure Analyst
- Mentors team of Junior Case Closure Analysts and serves as alternate POC for customer communications.
- Reports to the Lead Case Closure analyst.
- Performs case closure duties including financial management support, analytical support on case lines deemed to be in error, corrections to financial postings, expenditure delivery reporting and decision support services.
- 2 years of financial management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Skill in developing and modifying methods and techniques to analyze, evaluate, and resolve a variety of financial and system problems related to case closure and reconciliation
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to justify, defend, present, and/or advise on case closure and reconciliation activities
- Willingness to learn and receive training on FMS processes and financial systems
- Reconciliation of data in government accounting systems, preferably in defense sector
- Foreign Military Sales (FMS) accounting or financial management experience
- Knowledge of General Accounting and Finance System (GAFS/BQ)
- Knowledge of Case Management Control System (CMCS)
- Knowledge of Shared Data Warehouse (SDW) system
- Knowledge of Comprehensive Cost and Requirement System (CCARS)
- Knowledge of Automated Business Service System (ABSS)
- Knowledge of Wide Area Workflow (WAWF) system
- Knowledge of AFSAC Online System
- Knowledge of Case Financial Dashboard (CFD) system
Security Clearance: Must have or be eligible for Tier 3 Background Investigation (NACLC)
Work Hours: Mon-Fri 8 AM to 5PM Eastern Time
At Ardent, we are always looking for the best and brightest talent. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Compensation shall be commensurate with level of education and relevant work experience.